We had a little excitement in the apt on Friday night.
I kept hearing “tapclicktapclicktapclick” coming from the bathroom area, but couldn’t locate the source… it wasn’t raining so I knew it wasn’t the rain hitting the vents (same sound)
After a while, I was on the computer on the floor in the hallway and just happened to look up towards the bathroom and saw a FERRET!!!! In my bathroom!
I jumped up and screamed like a girl, threw a shoe at the patio door to get Jason’s attention.
When I told him what I saw, he actually asked me, “are you sure it wasn’t a spider?”
RIGHT!! I screamed like a girl and now I’m standing on a chair in the living room over a spider I could have squashed with a book? Weenie! IT’S IN YOUR ROOM!
He went to look and found nothing, he looked in mine, nothing.
Some time goes by and I can hear it scratching at Jason’s door.
I tell him I can hear it, but he thinks I’ve smoked some crack or something. Lol
Finally he hears the big “thug” against the door… grabs the broom and opens his door, walks in, and then steps back about two feet..
HOLY #*$^& THAT’S A FERRET!!!
SO I laughed and said, “Umm ya sure it isn’t some big spider eh?”
Hahahah, after it followed Jason around the apt, I learned it was my neighbours and there is a hole in her closet that leads under the heater board in Jason’s room.
No longer afraid of it, but holy crap! Until then we didn’t know if it was wild or not, we guessed it was domestic but still not touching it til we knew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Updates October 2025
I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...
-
I've noticed a theme among many blogs this morning. Reflection. Notes to younger self. et cetra. I would love to say I could write a n...
-
....... Yes it was rhetorical. Although I'm currently not dating cos I think men are stupid. I love men. I do. But I think I would lo...
LOL!! You crack me up!
ReplyDelete