Not sure where to begin.
My first entry stated that I have had very little drama in my life.
My first entry stated that I have had very little drama in my life.
Since JV has moved in, I’ve been constantly questioned about my intentions, and if I’m canoodling a scheme with his ex girlfriend, to get back at him for cheating on her.
FIRST OF ALL! You weenie, I’m the one you cheated on her with!
(At the time I didn’t know he had a live in g/f) in any case why would I side with her when we’re building a rapport as friends?
Received my first serious complaint from the land lord about a party JV had this weekend til 6 AM! Umm not cool, we’re 36 not 16. Normally I probably wouldn’t care, but I like my neighbours and we watch out for each other. I have to do some damage control this week.
And more so, JV is moving out. Until yesterday I was sad about this news.
However, without giving details as this is a public blog. Turns out he has not been honest about anything and apparently has been miserable from day one.
I thought we were pals, could even be friends. But knowing what I’ve learned.
I couldn’t happier to see him go.
I thought about confronting him on what I now know, then thought…. really? Why bother?
The end result will still be the same. We’re not friends, nor will we ever be.
I don’t need friends like that; I wouldn’t treat my enemies that way.
I’ve deleted his number, and facebook from my account, and the second he hands over the keys to me when he moves out, I’m deleting and blocking his ass from my email account. FOREVER!
I’m surprised at myself and how well I’m dealing with it. I honestly thought I might dwell over it and try to work things out, cos everyone knows, I need more local friends. But no. I made a very healthy decision without much thought really. I’m not even mad. Being mad would imply that I care. I’m impressed with my own resilience in all this.
Okay – First time a Wing-woman!
I went out to see the amazing Adam Woodall Band Friday night. The band consist of Adam Woodall himself, (and Rosco band) Jesse tucker (Jessie Ferrell Band), Jesse Goodin (Jessie Ferrell Band) and Dave Hall (AWB & Rosco Bands).
The band always puts on a good show and plays a few times a week in a variety of venues.
People are always super friendly and mixed crowd of 19-50 year olds. Of course there is always one sour grape in the bunch, but usually overlooked while scoping out hot men and people watching or singing at the top of lungs along with the band in this small pub.
We go to these gigs, occasionally meet random people who end up becoming good friends over time. This night was no different. Before the night ends I've had a full pint spilled on me, then one bought for me. Hot firemen flirting with my friend, cos she yawned… in all it was a good night. I make one last trip to the loo before leaving and left my friend downstairs, when I came back a handful of very attractive firemen were telling us we must come to this other bar with them… umm OKAY! Why wouldn’t we?
We go, we get lost, we find the bar and the boys who seem sincere to see us.
Then head back to one of their apartments for a night cap. (Very out of character for me).
Funny thing is, the man flirting with my friend earlier is the one I’m connecting with.
Not sure when we traded off on them, or if they traded off.
Strong Scot accent and witty as all hell and mighty quick too… I couldn’t stop laughing.
It’s been three days and my cheeks still hurt.
It was becoming clear to me that my friend and this guy were getting a little “too cozy” so
I asked the one if he’d like some privacy with my friend, he lit up like a tree, YES MA”AM!
So I grabbed the wing man and told him we were moving into another room to give them some privacy, and ended up getting some smooches myself. Til *yawn* 7am.
So the wing man and wing-woman hook up. Giggle. Well not quite but we had a good time.
We had a good time for such a random night.
We’ve heard from these men since then, and may see them again if not at another AWB gig.
If anything, I’ve had more drama than I know what to do with.
and i'm not sure why this post looks the way it does after I publish it... weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment