Tuesday, 28 April 2009

FUCK IT LIST! - Funny.

I started reading a new blog. The Naked Redhead.... nope not porn.

anyways, she wrote the "fuck it list" a list of things you will not die from if you have not done, completed, wanted to do these things.

It was pretty spot on, and I'm sure I will add more to it.

Here is my list (copied from TNR).. Please add a comment and send me your FUCK IT LIST>and explain WHY....

OMG!

I laughed so hard reading this one. And will give some thought to my own Fuck It list.



A few you've already covered for me.

Tattoo's - no thanks, I'm original by not having any.

Babies - knew when I was 9 I would never want any... love them, just dont want them.

(hello all my 7 nieces & nephews I have who are having babies of their own now)

France - I can eat cheese, bread , drink wine, and have love affairs with men who do not speak english here... and its easier on the pocket book.

Jumping out of a plane.- enough said.. ask me again when I hit 50.

Learn a new Lanuage.... I can barely speak this one.

Threesome's. - Well fun at the time and not the for the lazy. My opinion they're OVERRATED!
There is entirely too much going on to truly enjoy yourself or concentrate on what you're doing....
And yes now that I've been there, done that, I have no desire to share myself with more than one person at the same time

....more fuck it list to follow in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...