Morning All,
The sour mood is passing and will be NO MORE! I'm going to force a better outlook instead of wallowing in the woe-is-me, that has been my past 10 days or so. I'm all dried up.
I've learned that I DO have trust issues with men (was never really a secret) and no longer afraid to admit that to anyone. I've always known I want more for myself from relationships than what I'm being dealt. And forget at times to do something about it, rather than just accepting the hand. I'll fold and start new more often.
In the last month, I've been made more aware of a few things. Not really new to me, just dusting off images I have for myself, the things I like and want.
I like to nest and have someone to dote on. I REALLY like these things. Not cause its expected of me as a future wife or g/f, but cos I really do enjoy it.
Man, am I going to make a great wife. I know I'm a great g/f, when I am one.
I want to be married, or living with a man who I'm intimate with.
Added bonus for my ego that IG pointed out this past weekend. He told me I'm one of the most independent women he knows....well in the top 3. He said this after I pulled out my cordless drill, stud finder and level and showed him how to use them. lol Ya I don't pull the helpless female card often, but when I do, I do it right.. with the extra whiny voice and a slight foot stomp and pout. hahahahaha
I've lived alone since I moved out of my parents house. Gawd bless my dad for making me a reasonably self-sufficient women. (love you dad)
I want more. I'm ready for more. And its only the beginning of this yet-again-self-discovery. Really don't believe we discover ourselves just once, I believe its an ongoing work in progress.
In a previous post, I mentioned that our wants and desires for life, ourselves, our friendships, and relationships, change constantly based on life happening to us.
Death, birth, politics, religion,employment, money, or lack of it and more etc...
We are always reinventing ourselves, building more character than we knew we needed.
A work in progress (as Tinkbell would say).
That's all for now.
~Being Samiantha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Updates October 2025
I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...
-
I've noticed a theme among many blogs this morning. Reflection. Notes to younger self. et cetra. I would love to say I could write a n...
-
....... Yes it was rhetorical. Although I'm currently not dating cos I think men are stupid. I love men. I do. But I think I would lo...
Hey, I forgot to comment you back about that challenge you left me. I think about everything you said in that comment all the time! It is hard when you're feeling down. Thank you so much for the inspiration and advice!
ReplyDelete