Monday, 31 August 2009

I'm so Tired.. No, it's not the Beatles song.

I'm tired.
Tired of being exhausted.
Tired of being disappointed.
Tired of being constantly being let down by friends.
Tired that everyone thinks I'm okay with being blown off.
I'm tired of not having a car.
I'm tired that this stupid cycle never ends.
I'm tired of crying.
I'm tired that I'm tired.

I'm tired of being alone.
I'm tired of rejection.
I'm tired of stupidity.
Tired of being the adult.
Tired of not having a boyfriend.
Tired of not having a relationship where people don't cheat or lie.
Tired of being judged for being single, and almost 40.
I'm tired of being broke.
I'm tired of life.
I'm just so tired.

I miss my folks.
I miss my old friends.
I miss my mind.(sometimes)

That's the gist of it without giving details.
I do believe there will be more changes in 2009/2010.

3 comments:

  1. There are always changes. One of my friends went through a terrible break-up, and posted the question on her facebook status: can one ever truly start over? My reply: absolutely. One must only put her mind to it. I did it. It was tough, but when you get to the place where you're tired of everything, there really is only one thing to do: sleep it off and wake refreshed. If you wake up still tired, then sleep it off some more. Now, I'm not saying quit your job and sleep 24/7 - sometimes "sleep" isn't really sleeping. Sometimes it's disconnecting from everything that is making you tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa.
    Sleeping & withdrawing from the world a little has contributed to keeping my mind a little more quiet these days.

    ReplyDelete

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...