Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Lighter topics

Lately my topics have gone from dating epic failures to changes in life.
I dont want this blog to get to blah and have no one read it. I have another one for that.

Last night I was in bed by 8pm and slept through til this morning... ya I'm going to the doctors.

Thinking about having some guest writers on my blog.
EvilTwin has made his appearance once and is always welcome back.
I was thinking about including CMcB. She is mensa smart, quirky and opinionated... Why wouldnt I have her include pieces.
TinkBell and maybe a few others.

I'll lay a few topics out and keep them reasonably light. Maybe not. ;p

That's all I have for now.

Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...