Wednesday, 21 October 2009

In addition to the 40 before 40 list

Chatting with a g/f recently and we got to talking about more personal things women should be doing.
More so, your responsiblitiy to your womanhood body and health period.

Never gave it much thought, but as it turns out I've neglected my womanhood duties for the last couple years.
In addition to those details, I made a new list of things I have to do, that well, I've just been lazy about.
Some due to finances, others pure laziness.

Here is my list:

-Start self breast examinations.. again.
I found a lump a few years ago, had a mammogram and everything was fine. yay!
I havent checked myself since. (started again) the reminder now hangs in my shower.

-Yearly womanhood appointment. - It's been 3 years. We're suppose to go every year. (apt made)

-Get my passport (soon)

-Renew my Drivers licence (soon)

-Go to the dentist. - it's been 7 years. I use to have braces, you'd think I'd be more vigilant about it.
An apt. will be made in the new year.

-File 2008 taxes - Done Oct 19.09

-Get my eyes examined.
Okay this one is only less than a year delayed. This one is soley delayed due to finances.

What have you neglected to do recently that should be done annually?

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, a lot of the above, actually. I've never been a fan of the dentist. I had my eyes checked this summer though, mainly because I needed a serious upgrade on my prescription. There are a lot of things that women put off because of the daily shuffle.

    ReplyDelete

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...