I haven't been dating or even looking at men to date lately.
Mybe I've given up? I don't hate men, I'm just indifferent to the whole rat race of finding someone to settle down with.
Since I wont be blogging much how many more bad dates I could go on, we're going to change the subject.
TO WHATEVER YOU, MY READERS WANT!!
You give me your topic and I'll try my best to blog about it.
I reserve the right to vito stupid requests, and then to write about how I think you're a weenie.
Said with love of course. ;)
In short, this blog will be about everything, nothing, and random for the next while.
Can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Updates October 2025
I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...
-
I've noticed a theme among many blogs this morning. Reflection. Notes to younger self. et cetra. I would love to say I could write a n...
-
....... Yes it was rhetorical. Although I'm currently not dating cos I think men are stupid. I love men. I do. But I think I would lo...
I'm not dating either. I feel very boring. You could always write about your past dates/relationships/make-out sessions. The blog is your oyster! ;)
ReplyDelete