No real pictures of me, mostly cos I haven't done anything since returning from the Island.
What makes me laugh harder are the people on my friends list who think my profile pic changes are aimed directly at them. Wow, really? Most people know what I do on MY profile has nothing to do with anything or anyone. But if you feel the need to think I'm trying to piss you off, well then there are bigger issues at hand, your issues.
Recently a
So I've decided to have fun with it now. Anyone who is that self absorb with making sure that everyone knows they are mad at whatever/whoever, deserves to be fucked with a little.
This is the most recent picture I've posted, hahahah and has since turned this persons status updates and profile pictures to retaliate in response. HAhahahahahaha
I'm watching closely to everything I do on my page and to see what their update will be.
ok I posted this pic cos it seriously made me laugh, prior to knowing that it was effecting the reactions it has.
I'm sure I'll get bored of this shortly but in the mean time it sort of makes you go hmmmmmm?

Hahahaha!
ReplyDeleteAlthough I think this qualifies as a 'de-friend' reason. Geesh, some people.
"de-friend" is going to be the finale result I'm sure. We're not close to begin with. At some point I'll pick this person's brain to see what in gawd's nature gave them the impression everything I do on my profile is about them?
ReplyDeleteSlowly back away from the computer and get a hobby.
This reminds me of the time a friend of mine kept looking at this woman in a bar, thinking that she was looking keenly back at him, until eventually as their eyes met again she mouthed "What-The-Fuck-Are-You-Looking-At?" ... guess she wasn't all about him!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I'd have time for a "friend" like that!
ReplyDeleteCa88 - that is why I crossed out friend. :)
ReplyDeleteDe-friending them on facebook will be the next step to end this childish retaliation.
I'm actually surprised daily at the behaviour of many people (Not just my friends) and how at our age they think it's acceptable to publiclly trash people on their friends list.
I read an article a few months ago that a woman had lost her life from an estranged husband cos she changed her relationship status etc.
Originally I thought, "there is no way!!" but the more I see people air their laundry on FB it doesnt surprise me now that people are stalked or worse from ex's etc.
Something about it pushes them right over the edge. That is of course stating the obvious too that were was something already off kilter in the wiring of their brains to start with.