Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Holy mood change!! - or swing

I feel AWESOME this morning! I think I’m back to my old self.. woot!!!!

I think all those extra hormones from the pill are gone now, along with the way too early monthly gift it brought on.

Seriously, I feel like I’ve done yoga, gone surfing, had sex and got tones of sleep all in one!......wonder how long it will last? Lol

Nice to feel like myself again, especially after the woes is me funk I've been in.
I still feel those things, but on a healthier level.
I'm not being drown by them, they are manageable to sort about some rational thoughts now.

10 comments:

  1. I've had that "woes is me" funk many times in my life and what i have learned personally is that "this too shall pass"...limiting my time with people who steal my energy helps as well..glad to "read" that you are feeling better..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! It's kind of scary at how much those hormones affected you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear it - the (only) good thing about feeling crappy is that it feels great to come out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for supporting the spazz I've been in the last two weeks.

    So happy to be feeling "normal" again.....what? I am female after all, we still carry the crazy gene. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheryl - how come I can not view your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I set up an account quite some time ago to read a friends BLOG but haven't filled out my own profile/blog, sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to here everything is coming back together for you. I've had the same kind of funk as of late, but I am just going to blame my lame schedule and not enough running to balance out my neurotic type A moments

    ReplyDelete
  8. S&P- Thanks, I can not believe how irratic everything became.

    Sorry to hear you're in a funk too. Ya, I blame it on the neurotic Type A moments too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I take issue with several grammatical errors in your post.

    That being said, welcome back? And I thought the pill helped balance women out. Not true?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Caleb - You can take all the issues you want with my posts. :) You're still reading it. ;)

    I agree, I thought the pill was supposed to help balance women out too. It may for some or even the majority. However, it turned me into a luntic.

    ReplyDelete

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...