Wednesday, 4 August 2010

I'm funny like that.....

....or so I thought.

I really hate it when the things in my head that I think are hysterical do not translate on paper or by mouth.

Either I'm really not as funny as I thought I was this past week or so, or everyones' funny bone on the planet is seriously defective and should be replaced asap.

Does this happen to anyone else, ever?

2 comments:

  1. I would only hang out with the people who do think it's funny! Unless then you'd be playing by yourself. Then I might start looking in the mirror ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a cheeseball! lol

    I'm looking in the mirror. I'm the only one that gets me... this week.

    ReplyDelete

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...