Learning from Self History has recently been given a bloggers award.
In order to accept the award he had to:
•Thank the blogger who awarded it to him.
•Sum up his blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.
•Pass it on to 10 other blogs which he felt have real substance.
I am completely honoured to be mentioned in his picks along with many other amazingly talented bloggers!!
Here is what he wrote about my little ole blog.
"Just Sayin...." at "Just Sayin...." - She's not afraid to tell it like it is come rain or shine, which really lets us readers into her world - to the extent where her Followers list is labelled "My Stalkers"!
Thanks for the shout out Matt79!! xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Updates October 2025
I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...
-
I've noticed a theme among many blogs this morning. Reflection. Notes to younger self. et cetra. I would love to say I could write a n...
-
....... Yes it was rhetorical. Although I'm currently not dating cos I think men are stupid. I love men. I do. But I think I would lo...
You're very welcome!
ReplyDelete