I know I have the attention of all my lady readers! ha ha
Just a quick note.
I'm going to a museum exhibit tonight in town to see & hear John Fluevog and Peter Fox do a show & tell lecture about their shoes tonight!! woot!
I know.... you're jealous. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Updates October 2025
I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...
-
I've noticed a theme among many blogs this morning. Reflection. Notes to younger self. et cetra. I would love to say I could write a n...
-
....... Yes it was rhetorical. Although I'm currently not dating cos I think men are stupid. I love men. I do. But I think I would lo...
Caleb <------not jealous
ReplyDeletehahahahah you are, you just don't know it.
ReplyDeleteWell I don't care if Caleb is jealous or not, I am, probably jealous enough for the both of us. Hope you had a fabulous time.
ReplyDeletePeter Fox was interviewed by the curator and he was sooooooooooooo quite, she had to repeat everything. The exhibit itself was great!
ReplyDeleteSketch's, shoes, personal pictures from way back when he hired John Fluevog as a teenager, the wedding shoes, etc.. all totally cool!!!
The whole thing only took an hour.
If it travels to your area, go see it.
Fox, Fluevog and friends. Google it. :)
If it's in downtown Van then it's in the hood, will check it out
ReplyDeleteIts at the Vancouver Museum (The planatarium) $12 to get in plus paid parking.
ReplyDeleteRuns til the 26th.