Friday, 10 September 2010

Welcome New Blogger - Sick & Tired of being Sick and Tired

Everyone please welcome Sick & Tired of Being Sick and Tired to the blogging world.
She is a friend and a rep of one of my accounts at work.

Only two entries in and she had captivated my attention with her opinion on dating.
She has A LOT to vent about in the area's of men, work, her love life, and her awesome dogs and probably more!

Congrats on your new blog S&T!

3 comments:

  1. :) Can't wait for more entries.
    I think you'll find it a great release to vent here rather than to people in real life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice of you to give the recommendation - I'll have a look!

    ReplyDelete

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...