I"m currently having a giggle over my coffee reading I Hate The Way You Eat Cereal.
It's a blog written by 3 women and some guest writers about their trial and errors in the dating world.
The Do's, The Don't's and the Oh No He Didn't!?
This particular entry made me think a little about how I've broken up with people and how I've been dumped and wondered if Silent Scorpion's - How To Break Up With Me is accurate?
Give her blog a lookie loo and let me know your input. Or better yet, let her know your input.
Happy Reading my lovely Stalkers. xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Updates October 2025
I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...
-
I've noticed a theme among many blogs this morning. Reflection. Notes to younger self. et cetra. I would love to say I could write a n...
-
....... Yes it was rhetorical. Although I'm currently not dating cos I think men are stupid. I love men. I do. But I think I would lo...
OK... Seriously freaky shit!!
ReplyDeleteI was looking at her blog (clicked on from a link you have) and glanced through it. Yeah, kinda neat, ho hum, gotta roll kind of thoughts in my head.
Close out of that and go back onto my stat sheet to see how many times I've been lookd at and see you just posted, so I click on it and WOW WOW-- here you are telling me to go where I just was!!
I need a drink.....
LOL!
~Kas
Thanks for the rec, love it!
ReplyDelete