Wednesday, 19 January 2011

BigButtNut - POF Update

Yesterday I mentioned I had received a message from BigButtBut and that I replied asking why in the world he thought I would be interested in anything he was offering.

He replied while I was at work.  I had to wait to read his reply until I got home.
First of all, wow. 

BBN: Oh, well a friend of mine said he fucked you after meeting you on here and that you were a for sure thing for a good fuck and NSA, and you had a snag tight*****. 

Me: That is unlikely.

BBN: Really? Well based on his recommendation, I think I should fuck you anyways and I can judge for myself.

Me: Are you fucking kidding me? I'm not some party favour that can be discarded and passed around! Who is this "friend"? Better yet, have him contact me, we have shit to discuss.

He hasn't replied as of yet.

While we were exchanging messages, I received a handful more messages along the same line.
I replied to all these men explaining this is the result of a prank and I'd appreciate it if someone would give me this "friends" name. Otherwise not to contact me again cos clearly the information being passed around it wrong. Very wrong. Most have apologized but BBN. He is insistent that I be "tried out".

I can not tell you how enraged I was yesterday.
I know exactly who I've met over the years when I was in between single from the Douche.
More so, exactly who I've slept with.  I'm still in contact with every person I've EVER slept with except one. And he was the first person who came to mind. But it's been 3 years since I've seen him or talked to him.

Last night was exhausting as I reached out by text, hotmail, facebook, and land line to every single man I've ever been with casually.  All were replying with WTF are you talking about!!!?? Others were so mad, they've offered their services to kick some ass.

So we're back to one. Well maybe two.
JV and Laurie. 
Laurie is my ex best friend. But even this is a bit much for her, knowing very well if she were to get caught, the ranee of terror that would ensue her.  I've contacted JV by facebook as I no longer have any contact information for him, and advised if it was him trying to be funny or something, to just STOP IT! That would be friendly.

I can put up with a lot of stupidity, but slandering my name on a dating site for casual sex, is not one I will put up with.

I doubt anyone will give me this person's name who's had 7 men contact me for a good time.
I haven't had sex in a year, and before that it was limited to a few good men.  All who I have on facebook and talk to regularly, have lunch with their new girlfriends etc.

I have a message on my fb status right in case for some reason they are there, that will/should be making them nervous right about now.

I thought high school was behind us.
Apparently not. It still exists, just with better cars, clothes and more money.

Thoroughly exhausted from the rage.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that - what a crappy thing for someone to do. I hope that somebody owns up and apologises at some point but I guess that might be unlikely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I think "YAY! I am OUT OF HIGHSCHOOL" crap like this happens and it just makes me want to vomit.

    Been a slow week-- need me to 'take care of it'?? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kas- Awww thanks.

    I'm actually in the process of seeing if I'll be able to file charges against this person, once I find out who.

    If not, yes you can take care of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa. There's a reason why POF has the reputation. Having said that..I hear you. I'm on there too and amazing the number of creepers who think it's okay to reach out and touch me. ick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cinderita!
    Welcome to the chaos. :)

    ReplyDelete

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...