Thursday, 24 February 2011

Just Breathe (2am)

This song hits a chord with me.
Seems fitting. There is a verse in the song that always makes me tear up.

2 AM and I'm still awake, writing a song
If I get it all down on paper, it's no longer inside of me,
Threatening the life it belongs to
And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary, screaming out loud
And I know that you'll use them, however you want to



Hope you enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that song....

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not moping over the ex-dewsh, are you?

    Don't make me come over there and straighten you out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope not at all.. it was just a music night with wine etc... got listening to music I hadn't heard in some time.

    D'Angleo - How does it feel.
    Just Breathe (2am)
    Breathe - Moist (vancouver band - disband)
    Very Early Matthew Good and Nickleback (also vancouver bands)

    But I love the lyrics I posted cos.....
    1)I blog,
    2)its raw, honest, and off kilter thoughts
    3)and you guys still like me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. But you should come over here anyways!!! Not to straighten me out though. Crap, that wasn't meant in a dirty way... IT WASN'T!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...