The Chaos of My Life's Adventures
That's pretty messed up!! But funny!!!
HA!Your version was MUCH better tho'...
Sigh...No video capabilities here. I can't update adobe flash due to work firewalls. Yeah, I'm at work. What of it? You got something to say? Huh? Do ya?Sorry. Testy today. The sun is gone. Sigh. Caleb
And for the LOVE OF GOD will you turn off your word verification?:)(doesn't it all seem so nice when you add a smiley?)
LOL! Thank you for this best chuckle of the day!
Caleb - sorry luv, I can not. If I do I get spammed! A lot! btw, I can not load, watch etc anything at work either. Yay for home posting.Hangover - :)Kas - Thanks giggle.. Restaurant - yay its pretty messed but great!
I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...
That's pretty messed up!! But funny!!!
ReplyDeleteHA!
ReplyDeleteYour version was MUCH better tho'...
Sigh...
ReplyDeleteNo video capabilities here. I can't update adobe flash due to work firewalls.
Yeah, I'm at work. What of it? You got something to say? Huh? Do ya?
Sorry. Testy today. The sun is gone.
Sigh.
Caleb
And for the LOVE OF GOD will you turn off your word verification?
ReplyDelete:)
(doesn't it all seem so nice when you add a smiley?)
LOL! Thank you for this best chuckle of the day!
ReplyDeleteCaleb - sorry luv, I can not. If I do I get spammed! A lot! btw, I can not load, watch etc anything at work either. Yay for home posting.
ReplyDeleteHangover - :)
Kas - Thanks giggle..
Restaurant - yay its pretty messed but great!