Manchild galore trying to portray themselves as grown men. Men who have no business messaging me and should have not made it thru the mail setting filters, well messaging me. Men who claim to be one age and their pictures clearly say they're much much older. Who are you trying to convince? Same with height. Why claim you're 5-10 - 6" when you're 5'6? We will notice.....
I'm done with online dating. I'll go back to meeting men the
Executing my new diet plan this morning thanks to Single & Picky. It's fairly simple and I feel better knowing that, although I have to snack every few hours, the portions are so small I can do this.
Nothing much to update, just meh. There are some blog entries in the works, just waiting for them to finish running their course before I write about it.
do you mean there were 16 year-olds trying to pass themselves off as grownups?
ReplyDelete@-E-, no. Grown men acting like children instead of grown men. With manners. Instead they have more drama and games the any girl I've ever met. Not what I'm looking for.
ReplyDeleteI haven't ever sailed on POF river-- the more I hear about it, the more I am glad I didn't!!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck with the new diet!! Lemme know if it works and I may adjust my own...
:D
I hear ya about POF, it's just a freaking loser show on that website! Blahhh. Have you tried eharmony? I have yet to try that website, I feel like that's the next website I want to try if match.com doesn't present itself to be successful.
ReplyDelete@Simm - I tried eHarmony forever ago and had to fight to get my money back. 10 pages, and 2 hours later of filling out their questionaire etc... and setting filters, to have none of it work. My filters were set to meet men within 50 kms in my own Province, so to tell me why I"m hearing from men in other countries and not in my age group?
ReplyDeleteIf I'm paying $60 a month for their services, I expect the filters to work. It took some time but I got a partial refund.
That is just MY experience, maybe others have had luck. I'm just not intersted in online dating. I find a large handful of those men are just looking to play games etc and are actually too afraid to leave their house to meet anyone in person. Just saying. My first time around was excellent. (5 years ago) and anytime since, its been a joke.
@Kas - I'll let you know how it goes. it's only been one day so far.
screw online dating.
ReplyDelete@Paige - Ahmen.
ReplyDeleteProbably a good idea, but where are you going to get the hilarious blog fodder?
ReplyDelete