Monday, 18 July 2011

I look 12 years old.

I got my hair cut on Friday. I hadn't planned for a cut, only a deep conditioning to help keep having my blonde hair healthy.  One thing lead to another, and I now have short hair, (psst. S&P, its maybe shorter than yours) WITH BANGS!!!!!  :(

Not overly thrilled, but it WILL GROW BACK!  I have a feeling though, that once it starts to grow out, it will grow into a great cut. In all honesty, it probably needed to be chopped off. I hate the thought of having bad salad hair when I'm blonde....

....BUT I LOOK 12! :(

On another note, I think bangs might be in for later summer/fall. 3 other co-workers walked in with bangs, while I was writing this and doing other things.

8 comments:

  1. You are right, it will always grow back. As for the bangs, I just cannot do them for that same reason. I know that we are a culture that says I want to look younger! I want my thighs to look younger sure, but my face when I have bangs looks odd to me - though the idea of it makes X very happy. Well I'm looking forward to seeing it regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got bangs, but sometimes push them aside too :)

    I'm sure you look cute with your new short hair! Rock it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Short hair rocks :) I wish I could do bangs, so go out there and look your gorgeous self!! WOO HOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have bangs. But it's because instead of having a 'forehead', I have a 'fivehead'!!

    I've tried to not have bangs, but I feel naked without them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys. But I am a plus size girl.
    Short hair on a round face... not always a win.
    I"m gettinguse to it, though the bangs are clipped back off my face for a bit...
    And Simm, that's just it, I CANT do bangs, so it blew my mind why my hairdresser of 13 years gave them too me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww I hate this. Nothing like a bad hair cut. Although I'm sure you'll find a way to rock it. And, you are right, it'll grow out. Just give it some time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw come on...tease! Am I the only one wishing a photo was included in this post?

    Like the others say, you'll learn to like it (possibly)... just make sure you're accessorizing the new do with some rocking earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Hangover - now now, if I posted a picture, I wouldn't be anonymous anymore, would I? ;)

    If we're facebook pals, you'll see it.

    I'm getting use to it, as I clip my bangs back. (an everyday look for me anyways)
    Though this morning I did try to wear them down, and they're right at that length where I might actually lose an eye.

    ReplyDelete

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...