Friday, 5 August 2011

PAINT IN MY HAIR!

I have paint in my hair.
That is all.

Actually, Ms. Elizabeth Singleton got me on the phone and advised it would come out. YAY! phew.

Oh and btw, she thought I was joking when I said I was painting in my panties. Nope, not joking. My apt is a little warm right now and as "easy" as painting is, you get warm. So painting in my panties it is. No reason to ruin any clothes. ;-)

Off to buy a good brush and paint roller after work. The ones that came in the starter kit, well, even as a novice painter that I am, I can even tell the results will not be as spectacular as I'd like. Yes I rent, but I do not need it looking like a 2yr old painted my stuff. lol

It's 9am, I've been at work since 730am. Is this day over yet?
(noon on Fridays, all year round). And my large vanilla latte/extra shot, is not working.

More painting will ensue today and Sunday, as I hadn't touched what I started since last Saturday. oops. Off to see my favourite local band with friends. Feels like forever since I've seen my N.Van friends and the boys. Chatting with them on facebook isn't quite the same. Must.get.a.car...

What are you up to this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. I am also painting! My goal is to COMPLETE the kitchen which includes putting it all back together and doing the 2nd coat of primer over what Scoot had painted in the bathroom. That way, she can jump straight to painting next weekend!

    I will be so glad when the kitchen is done. I've decided I am not liking the color of the cabinets, but don't tell anyone! (I think they need to be even more browner-ish).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Painting in your panties? Heck, I'm sure someone would love to paint you in your panties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went for a run with my dad, helped him install cabinets and help with some of the plumbing parts. Tomorrow I am hoping to go spend a night in Seattle to make the paid hotel room somewhat worth it since X couldn't make it into town.

    ReplyDelete

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...