Monday, 31 October 2011

Daytime TV Sucks.

Thank gawd I do not get sick often! Cos the selection outside of the Price Is Right, sucks. I don't care how old you are, 6, or 80, if you're home sick, you watch the Price Is Right. It only requires a small amount of brain power if any. Mindless entertainment.

I've been sick since Wednesday, by Thursday I thought I was on the mends, as I tend to do all I can to get better fast, as I can not take medication unless absolutely necessary. I was out and about with Single & Picky Thursday night, trying to convince her (or maybe myself) it sounded worse than it sounded.  Waking up in the morning, I knew I had lost the battle. If Friday's weren't a half day, I would have called in sick.

After much of the usual things that take place being sick, I'm on the mends now. Taking today off for good measure, as the cough is nasty today, and well, my desk is communal.

I've been up for an hour, and it's almost nap time again.

Off to suck back some more kiwi's. (high in vitamin c)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you're sick :-(

    The Price is Right is awful, isn't it? And it's gotten worse since that dullard Drew Carey started hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Price is Right, and as I love Drew Carey too, I don't care for him on this show.
    back to work tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...