Sunday, 12 February 2012

I am a horrible, horrible person.

I forgot my Dad's anniversary.

With all the stress of quitting what would have been a great job, being unemployed, and milestone B-day's, I've been so self absorbed with my own bullshit, I forgot the anniversary of my Dad's passing.

I'm a horrible, horrible person. 

Not once in 8 years have I forgotten. It's not like it's the only day I think about him, I think of him very often. How, HOW could I forget such a day?

I have to go drown my sorrows now, or jump off a bridge or something.

Don't forget to hug and tell someone you love them today, everyday.

xo

3 comments:

  1. Hey, with everything going on, I think you are allowed be forgetful every now and then. Then again, I'm a guy who forgets his own birthday so I'm probably not a good person to be saying anything.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will. Promise. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's totally ok. Just means you were living your life, and I'm sure he would have wanted that

    ReplyDelete

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...