In the next few weeks, you may see the page change designs several to many times.
I'm not completely thrilled about the choices on here and being new to it all, I'm just going to play til I find something I love.
Please give me your feedback as I change them. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Updates October 2025
I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...
-
I've noticed a theme among many blogs this morning. Reflection. Notes to younger self. et cetra. I would love to say I could write a n...
-
....... Yes it was rhetorical. Although I'm currently not dating cos I think men are stupid. I love men. I do. But I think I would lo...
Hey Sam,
ReplyDeleteNot thrilled with this background, too busy in my humble opinion. Enjoyed reading it though.
Thats the thing with Blogger, you can fiddle about with stuff as you see fit. There are endless possibilities here, (but you need to know how to code it.... :( )
ReplyDelete