First I just want to send a sincere Thank You to all who have started reading my blog.
Some are old Blogging family, a surrogate Mum,friends, and newbies who have sent lovely messages.
So thank you for reading and the support.
Okay, you may be wondering about the heading of this blog... Bum Burps. Well they are just that.
I was listening to the radio on my Ipod as I commuted to work with our FANTASTIC FREAKIN transit system in Vancouver.. *ugh* and a caller had mention that while living in a shoebox we call apartments in Vancouver, whether it be with a spouse, or a roommate, you really don't have any REAL privacy and in turn, you really get to know your flatmate intimately.
This made me laugh. Cos it is just sooooooooo true.
I took in a roommate 3 weeks ago, and while he is someone I dated very briefly a few months ago, he is proving to be an excellent roomie.
(old followers will remember the RFH (roommate from hell) I had.
Since JV has moved in, my body has started to relax for the following reasons.
1) break in rent 2) male in the house= feel more safe.
Okay maybe I've started to relax a little TOO MUCH!, cos the frequency in Bum Burps have increased. At first they were little "oopies" and funny. But its happening way too often for my liking and I cant run to the loo everytime, so I've started to relax in front of the new roommate.
Thank Gawd he has a sense of humour!
For those who are just learning about me, I have stomach issues. Bum Burps are just a part of my daily life, I've just never had to worry about it, cos I've always lived alone.
In my defence and man am I glad for this. My Bum Burps NEVER , and I mean NEVER smell.
JV on the otherhand, has no bad habits to mention of, as of yet.... yes he's male, and isnt disgusting....yet. (wow male and not disgusting in the same sentence...hmmm didnt think that was possible) I'm sure I'm in store for something. Isn't it hardwired into the male brain to be disgusting at times when living with a female? Sister, wife, g/f, or roomie?
Or do men actually grow up and just save that behaviour for when they're with their buddies?
This may be a little too much information for some of you, but its funny, and if you can't laugh at yourself, someone else should at least be able too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Updates October 2025
I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...
-
I've noticed a theme among many blogs this morning. Reflection. Notes to younger self. et cetra. I would love to say I could write a n...
-
....... Yes it was rhetorical. Although I'm currently not dating cos I think men are stupid. I love men. I do. But I think I would lo...
No comments:
Post a Comment