Oh Men, how I wish I could give you a brain.
One with enough blood supply to work the brains above and below your shoulders simultaneously.
I have been chatting it up on msn with a guy I use to date.
Of course our conversations lead to the naughty variety. ;)
This has been going on for a while on/off when we're both single... so I thought. (It was implied we were both single)
I learned that he is indeed NOT SINGLE, but dating exclusively since April.
Okay, now we have a problem.
I mentioned to him that he's cheating on his g/f and I could not condone further conversations of this nature whilst he's dating exclusively. Cheater.
His reply was this:
"It's not cheating if it's not in person".
YES IT IS!!!! There are different types of cheating, and having naughty conversations with an ex who lives only minutes away is cheating.
Of course I asked how he'd feel if he found out his g/f was doing the same?
Men are weird.
His reply: "I'd be cool with that as long as she came to me when she was all worked up.
Would it be acceptable if I didn't know you in real life?"
NO IT WOULDN'T!
He went on to say I was "no fun". Well friggin booooooooohoooooooooooo for you.
Do unto others, what goes around comes around etc, pick your phrase, doesn't matter.
Karma is coming for you.
I think I've lost complete faith in men all together and their ability to not cheat.
And men wonder why women have trust issues.
Another question has just popped into mind. Are men under the influence that until they put a ring on our finger that they are free to behave like this?
He claims he's really into this girl, but then does this? How many other women is he "chatting" with?
Regardless this past conversation took him out of the running of ever being boyfriend material again. Ever.
I'm starting to think those little old ladies who live alone and collect cats are not as crazy as we think.
Maybe they just figured this out sooner and chose not to belittle their self respect and dignity with being invovled with cheaters.
I'm going to start embracing single hood, cos it looks like I'm going to be here awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Updates October 2025
I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...
-
I've noticed a theme among many blogs this morning. Reflection. Notes to younger self. et cetra. I would love to say I could write a n...
-
....... Yes it was rhetorical. Although I'm currently not dating cos I think men are stupid. I love men. I do. But I think I would lo...
How random! These men and their harem's! I certainly wouldn't be talking to Old Git if he asked me to talk dirty! But yeah, what is wrong with these men?!
ReplyDeleteI think for most men, as long as there's no sex involved, it's probably not cheating, whereas women find that having emotional relationships can also constitute as cheating.
ReplyDeleteBut bottom line - men suck. Throw rocks at them.
if a guy is built that way i don't think a ring on the finger is going to stop him.
ReplyDeletei knew a dude who slept with another girl just ONE week before his wedding. the girl he slept with showed up for their wedding and the wife was oblivious to the whole thing. so there.
Its taken me 50 years to realise that men and women are just different!
ReplyDelete