It's been only two weeks since I started on the topical cream and penicillin for my acne.
WOW! The topical cream is amazing!!!
My face looks amazing! Getting compliments how I look like I've just worked out, and/or glowing a little.... well that would be the cream burning off the first few layers of my skin lol
Although I have to stay the hell out of the sun. Even when I wear sunscreen, shades and a hat, if I'm not careful I start to rash up a little... when these meds said "stay out of the sun" they were damn serious!!!
I start taking the bcp's very soon, and can not wait to see the long term results.
It wasn't til right now that I've realized just how self conscious I was about it. Now I'm smiling more than usual, not wearing ANY makeup and still look good (I still wear eye makeup) and I'm loving it!!!!
That's all for now readers, Happy Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Updates October 2025
I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...
-
I've noticed a theme among many blogs this morning. Reflection. Notes to younger self. et cetra. I would love to say I could write a n...
-
....... Yes it was rhetorical. Although I'm currently not dating cos I think men are stupid. I love men. I do. But I think I would lo...
Glad to hear it's going so well - it must be such a nice feeling! I had big skin problems (eczema) one summer as a teenager and it really dominated everything - such a relief to find a way through it.
ReplyDeleteThanks Matt.
ReplyDelete