Thursday, 16 December 2010

Posts in the New Year......

....will consist more of the good, silly, shit and giggle times I neglected to write about in 2010.

More about how a few times a week, I nearly spit coffee out of my nose reading some blogs.
More about how I adore my friends, how great they are....well the ones that don't piss me off. ;-)
More about diets, boys men, building character, stepping out of my comfort zone.
Better body issues, dressing for my body type that it is currently, and having more positive things to say in support of those making change in their lives. Even if I'm scared of change myself.   Shut up Kim, I can hear you chanting "change is good, embrace it".

Work on completing my 40 before 40 list within reason.  Maybe start dating again.
Maybe even try the game - "Say YES to everything for a year".  That would consist of going on dates(regardless of who asked), going to parties, concerts, dinners, just because hang outs, hikes with the giraffe woman who can skip up the grouse grind...just don't ask me to do the grind, it's not going to happen.

Just more about the daily shit and giggles that make me laugh. The new people coming into my life and those leaving it for good reason. Of course there will still be grips and venting about being allergic to stupidity, cos those are simply just fun to read.

Here's to a year of less drama and more healthy adventures. :)

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Quanza.
Whatever you may celebrate, here's wishing you and yours a great new year.
xo

Just Saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...