Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Stars are wonky. ,,,

Before I start, can anyone tell me how I can get email notifications that comments have been left?
Suddenly I've stopped receiving emails. ????

Single & Picky said it best in a comment on yesterday's post.
The Cosmo's are a little wonky right now.

YAY I'm not the only one!!! Well, I don't wish this woes-is-me attitude on anyone.
After venting with a g/f via email and at work, she reminded me it's been a long long time since I've been in this funk and only I can change my stars.  So simple.

I've received a tone of wonderful suggestions and support from friends, and the blogsphere family and they were all right in their suggestions on how to handle what is putting me in this funk. However, something so simple as being told to take charge of my own happiness again triggered  the movement.

I've been humming and hawing about how to handle Museum Crazy C, since I don't want to give up my volunteer position there. However, if I want to be happy, I have to do what's best for me.
I may not be able to have my cake and eat it too on this one.

KM also told me to go home, have that bath, open a bottle of wine and just cry. A STRESS CRY!
When I forget all these coping mechanisms? Seriously, I'm female, my body should take over and force a cry on me itself. lol 

So I did. Someone at work gave me a nice bottle of Chianti (minus the fava beans and Jodie Foster) and I had myself a nice dinner, danced around my kitchen, sang horribly at the top of my lungs, cried, then found myself interacting with some sexting before bed. :)

This morning, I feel relaxed and less the emotional roller coaster monster I've been the last month or so.
Aside from the hangover, a whole bottle over 5 hours, alone What? Don't judge me, that's only 3 glasses of wine from a $30 bottle. did the trick. I don't want to even think about what it's done to my diet and how many calories and sugar I injested.

Thank you again to all of you for all your kind words and support regarding my dilema lately.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for taking care of yourself! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously the stress cry is a fabulous thing - our bodies aren't awesome a lot of the time but at least that in one thing it can give us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wine can be a great healer :-)

    ReplyDelete

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...