I've noticed in the last couple days I've have a few new followers. GREAT!...or so I thought.
When I click on these new stalkers, they have no blog, no information, just a google account. Since this is a public blog, I really have no way to ween out the spam bot accounts.
Here is my suggestion if you do not want me to block you.
Send me a private message on the email provided to you on my blog and introduce yourself. Blog or no blog. Just let me know you're a real person.
If considerable time passes and I do not hear from the newbies, you will be blocked.
I respect my devoted stalkers and love that you all read me.
I will not however, inconvenience anyone with spam bot comments to my own site or those who might think about attaching themselves to my devoted stalkers, aka my blog-o-sphere-family.
Please introduce yourself to me. Most of you do, and I thank you for that.
Don't be shy, I only bite when provoked.
~Just Saying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Updates October 2025
I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...
-
I've noticed a theme among many blogs this morning. Reflection. Notes to younger self. et cetra. I would love to say I could write a n...
-
....... Yes it was rhetorical. Although I'm currently not dating cos I think men are stupid. I love men. I do. But I think I would lo...
Hi Just Sayin..
ReplyDeleteSorry about that - one of them was moi.
I somehow "followed" you with my wrong profile, have changed it now.
I am Miss G.
Thanks Miss G. Welcome aboard. :)
ReplyDeleteWell know me through my blog.
ReplyDeleteam no fake person :)
Thanks P@ul@mi but you have a blog, so I wasnt worried about you.
ReplyDeleteIt's those following me who do not have a blog, but are following me with just an google account I'm concerned about. Just want to avoid spam.
who's stalking you??????????????????????
ReplyDeleteOh Spanker. I miss you.
ReplyDeleteI refer to those who follow me on the blog my devoted stalkers.
I have a few new readers but people who no blog, only a google account. Not that it really matters. I'm solely trying to prevent my blog being spammed and my readers having any spam attached to their page due to a spambot account etc.