Tuesday, 4 January 2011

NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW - JESSICA EATS

I originally posted this when everyone was on holidays. I'm posting it again now that everyone is back. :)

A girl (Spanker) I use to work with (I call her Spanker cos she'd spank my booty all the time) started a blog, about food!!!


Jessica Eats will be an amazing blog once she starts getting the post and pictures up.

This is not a recipe or "how to", kind of blog! It is just a diary of what she eats and tries.

It will be fun and disgusting!!!

I only know this cos we've been facebook friends since she left our company and posts the best picture's of the items she will brave to shovel into her cake-hole.

Jessica has a stomach of steel most people would be jealous of!
She is a small person with the appetite of a 300 lb man. Bless her.

Check on her blog from time to time and see how it starts to progress.

I know I always look forward to the pictures on facebook.

Hope you'll enjoy it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...