Instead of giving you the big run down of what is going on, just know I'm so.not.impressed. with anyone.
Right now my chosen family is under complete review right now. It's just occurred to me that they are MY chosen family, however, I may not be theirs. 7 years later and their latest stint (in addition to the last couple holidays) has made that fact much more evident. I'm not their family. So, I will get a new one. Period. Done.
Now taking applications to be a sole part of my chosen family. Bring your family dynamics with you. Apply within.
I also noticed how rarely I use my call display on my phone. I really need to start utilizing that or change having that option up with another one. I took a call from the Douche on Saturday. *sigh* and the more that shit head opens his mouth, the more and more I think blackmailing his ass in exchange for my silence, seems like a good idea. I AM going to present him with the option of buying me the following items below in order to not tell his finance (not that it will really matter, she'll stay with him) that he is perusing me and who knows who else for sex.
I want the following items:
My two everyday perfume
Clinique Happy Heart for Women
Clinique Happy in Bloom
And for my feeling sexy perfume (any of the following will do, although I do want all of them at some point)
Very Irresistible by Givenchy
Ysatis by Givenchy
and last but not least
Opium for Women by the design house of Yves Saint Laurent
In addition to the perfume I want these boots
In this colour and/or black.
'Piper' Wide Calf Boot by Jessica London
'Piper' Wide Calf Boot by Jessica London
I think that should cover it for quiet awhile......
I'll let you know the outcome of my proposal to him. Who knows, he might surprise me and say no, and stay the hell away from me. Somehow, I doubt it.
Besides all that, I think everyone is incredible stupid today....just saying.






WOW!
ReplyDeleteI love LOVE Opium (perfume!!)
Um- You can be part of my family... 1 ex husband who married a total BYOTCH. 1 ex MIL that loves me more than her own son right now-- that also applies for his 2 sisters!
My Mom that I no longer speak to.
My Dad who is GREAT!
My sister in prison for murder.
My brother that stole from the PTA while he was president of PTA (parent/teacher Assoc)
My sister that moved out of the house when I was abt 8 so I don't really know her.
My sister that's PERFECTION.
2 dogs.
1 husband. (he's so cool!)
3 kids (they're pretty cool too!)
3 step kids.
Current MIL and FIL
Step-kid spouses and children.
need I say more??!
COME ON OVER TO THE MAD HOUSE!
Wow those are some serious family dynamics.
ReplyDeleteI thought mine were bad just for my siblings being crazy. I hope your one sister had a damn good reason for murder. shit thats crazy.
When it comes right down to it, my siblings will begrudgingly invite me for the holidays but it's always last minute and if I call them first, I'm always met with "I don't know what we're doing yet".
In my family I'm the black sheep for the sheer fac I refuse to apologize for being the sensitive one or allowing them to mock me for it. And the other fact that I refuse to join in on the one-up-ya game. Sure I'm sick, but you're dying.. ok you win. I'm not going to even bother telling you I think you're full of shit.
They only contact me when they want something, never to just say Hi, How are you? Let's do lunch or to say I miss you. I stopped saying that kind of stuff to them when they questioned if I was on crack or not... and my friends wonder why I don't hug my family goodbye when I do see them. (they understand now), its a shame really cos I give great hugs. None of this lean forward pat you on the back crap! I hold you in tight and give you a good squeeze but not in an inapproriate way though.
Your mad house might be the vacation I need.lol