Wow I just made that sound like I've slept with a lot of men. I haven't, but I do keep the roster on rotate... Safer and easier that way for me. Especially when you just want to get to the point. No pre-date, just show up, drop your pants and get to work. No need to drop mine, I'll just meet you at the door naked, or in a robe just so you have something to unravel. ;-) But that's only if I like you on a friend level. If I don't, well you're probably falling off the bench anyways, and I haven't called on you in forever.
Times are changing. The roster has become slim pickin's. As most of these men are grown, with jobs, lives, children and now have g/f's. What? I don't sleep with wankers...Okay I do, but I don't make a habit of it. Any man I've been involved with is a catch in some way shape or form.
I'm starting to think the two I have on the go are full of it. Both said they were okay with the arrangements we have, sans sex, and thought it'd be fun to do other things as an option. I'm calling bullshit right now.
Ya I understand they might not be thrilled about not getting to dig for oil, when they can get the whole thing elsewhere... Bitter Betty here... I want to play damn it!!! (add a small foot stomp and pout with that) hmph.
And if one of you suggests I have some self love. I might hurt you. At this point, that will no longer cover the needs I need dealt with.
I
Having been sans sex for the last six years (not entirely of my choosing) I can relate to this post. At this point I really do need to get my socks rocked off!
ReplyDelete6 years?
ReplyDeleteWow! I'll just stop my bitching right now.
I must have missed an earlier post re: some epiphany, because I don't know why you're abstaining from sex; however, I understand that there are many valid reasons to so abstain.
ReplyDeleteAbstaining from alcohol, on the other hand, is simply insane. (Unless you're an alcoholic, in which case -- forgive me. And no judgment!)
What are you thinking?
tobethatguy - I would normally agree and think sans alcohol would be insane.
ReplyDeleteYou did miss a very important post.
http://ahtnaimas.blogspot.com/2011/02/accutane-its-going-to-be-long-year.html
This will catch you up and it will all start to make more sense. :)
Yeah, that's a tough sell. You're going to really have to tout your BJ skills.
ReplyDeleteAnd "less talky, more bangy" arrangements are super.
If I've slept with them before, they're aware of my BJ skills. If not, well, their loss.
ReplyDelete