My Dating Hangovers nominated me for this Stylish Blogger Award. Awwww.. Thanks for the shout out.
Now about this award; being a recipient of the Stylish Blogger Award is a great exercise in fun and mutual back-scratching. Of course, as with any of these blog awards, there are rules. The “rules” that come along with this award designation are (1) I must divulge seven things about myself, and then (2) pay the Stylish Blogger Award forward to about seven other blogs.
7 Random Things About Me
1. I love watching men shave their faces, and sometimes doing for them. Something so intimate about it.
2. Love the smell of fresh cut grass, cedar burning, BBQing in the winter and the air after a good Spring rain.
3. I use to compete at a Provincial level in gymnastics and dance.
4. I can not whistle.
5. I'm weaken by my empathy for those I love and random things like crying at commercials, good love stories, weddings, my friends success's and failures.
6. I snore like a bear when I'm sick. (so attractive)
7. I love to be a cuddle slut, but hate PDA's.
For the people I'm passing this award onto:
In no particular order.....
and cause I like to break the rules....
congratulations to you on the award!!!
ReplyDeleteand #1...yum!
Thanks. lol
ReplyDelete7 blogs is just not enough.
I might start a "follow friday" to introduce blogs I"m reading to others. Yours included of course!!!
Awww, thanks. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and thank you!
ReplyDeleteDid you seriously say "cuddle slut?"
ReplyDeleteJust when I think I've heard every word and phrase there is...
You= Winning! Duh!
LoL
ReplyDeleteYa cuddleslut, coffeeslut. ya know, I'm all about the slut-isms. ;-)
Yes Cuddleslut.
ReplyDeleteShaving their faces!!! Although....nah, the rest is classified. ;-) I wouldn't dare try and shave a man's southern regions for him. I love that area too much to risk hacking him up.. I'll let the man do his own manscaping south of the boarder.
Note to men: Women want a clean work space too.. Shave your shaft and balls please, & trim the top!!! (plus it makes you look bigger) ;-)... just saying.
Oh and since I'm on a roll. For the love of gawd, trim your armpit hair please!! There is nothing worse than getting a wet armpit hair touching you ANYWHERE!
Wow... you just... went there.
ReplyDeleteNice. Edgy.
Also, I know. And do. A darn good job too, if I might add.
Congratulations on your award! You truly deserve it. About the PDA thing, I agree with you, I also hate PDA's, there's an appropriate place to show affection and not in public place. I am looking forward to read some of your entries and I'll visit your blog more often. Have a nice day!
ReplyDeleteCaleb - I tend to lack tact at times. I'm working on it. :) Plus if someone doesn't just say it that clear, how are men ever going to know? BTW. Thank you for doing your part for us. :)
ReplyDeleteSherr - thanks for reading. I'm unable to view your blog though. :( Happy reading.
Congratulations and thanks so much for including me! :)
ReplyDelete