Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Day 32 Accutane

Since the last time we spoke,  I have since been approved for two more months of taking this pill at a double dose!

We're on Day 32. And whilst it's only been two days on double dose, I'm already noticing some slight changes in the side effects.  Okay maybe not so slight. My nose will not stop bleeding! It was a very slight bleed before, mostly when I had to blow my nose I would notice it. Now, its like the faucet was turned on a little more and it won't stop running. It's like having a cold without the snot. :(  The aches and pains are a little more noticeable than before, and I'm not sleeping all that great neither. :(  I'm sure it will all adjust and this too shall pass.

Dryness of the lips is different too. Before it was just a little dry, now my mouth is over producing saliva (I swear it is) and my mouth and lips feel cakey. Like I haven't been able to wipe something off my mouth. FUN!  Waaa waaa waaa. Its just new. I'll adjust and make changes in my hydration routine.

Side note: when lubricating your nose first thing in the morning, make sure it's Vaseline and not Polysporin. OUCH! It does no harm, but you feel the difference.  Make sure you're AWAKE!

Ok my favorite stalkers, I'm going home, taking a bubble bath, (although getting undressed, running water, getting into the tub, getting out and dressed again, takes way more energy than I am capable of right now) make a light dinner and go to bed. Before 9pm preferably. Shut up, don't judge me. 

Til then... XXX

1 comment:

  1. LOL@ polysporin-- I bet you're awake NOW!

    Please be careful!

    ~Kas

    ReplyDelete

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...