Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Honest Mr. Police Man, I Swear I Did Not Kill Anyone In My Bed.

Those would be the first words out of my mouth this morning had a cop seen my bed.

Ew, no! Not 'that'.

Blood everywhere. All over my pillow cases. Like I had gone to bed with a head wound or something. Discovered it was my nose! My nose bled who knows how many times throughout the night. I'm pretty sure my favorite pillow cases (white fleece) are ruined now.

I did not have time to prep them for laundry this morning, although I managed to pull the cases of the pillows at least.....after.....I woke up from what I thought was a pretty sound sleep, to the sound of water, everywhere. Jumped up, panicked that my apartment was flooded due to not turning off a tap in the kitchen or bathroom, overflowing toilet etc. Only to realize that it was the monsoon outside pounding my windows, and ceiling. Heavy rain that sounded like it was INSIDE my apartment.

Frazzled by that, then seeing my pillows, needless to say I was having a rough start. I no longer knew how to put my pants on, (one foot or two at a time) whether or not to brush my teeth first, make my lunch, get dressed etc.... too.many.decisions!!!!

Get to work, have my coffee, think... this coffee is shit. Only to realize later I put milk in it that expired TWO DAYS AGO!  

.......But hey, the Canucks won last night!!! Round 2 baby!!!

7 comments:

  1. this happened to me once too. not a good start to the day lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOT WOOT round 2!! Sorry about the nose issue - destroyed a sleeping bag when I was little the same way :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this was the exact lesson that stopped my frequent childhood nose-picking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEK! Sounds like a bad day =/
    Where do you live, sounds like Ontario this AM. Rain, wind, craziness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Beer - hahahahahah omg that made my day!!!

    @Simmarah - Vancouver, BC. But ya Ontario is getting our bi-polar weather for sure. All 4 seasons in a matter of an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow... I thought you had one of those bad dreams again. Sorry to hear your day got off to such a crappy start.

    Cheers to a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay Canucks!

    Sorry about your pillow.

    Oh, I read milk is actually good a week after the expiration date ;)

    ReplyDelete

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...