Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Canucks vs Blackhawks! National Anthems Rock!

I'm actually a dork. If you did not already know that...

Both the American & Canadian National Anthems....make me tear up.
They always have.
More so when its at any military football game, or ANY hockey game.

We (Vancouver Canucks) have a token singer. Mark Donnelly. Personally, I think he is a pompous ass, and he thinks he's a friggin rock star, but man, can the man belt it out and get a crowd going!

There is a video of him doing both, it's not the greatest and it's only for Game 1 of the Playoffs. This video is of Game 2 and we already have a win under our belts.
I'm watching Game 7 as I type this.
Plus I like the guy that does the American Anthem much better than Mr. I think I'm a friggin rockstar Donnelly.
If you've never been to a Canucks game, watch the beginning of the video.
This is Game 2 Canucks vs Blackhawks 2011 Playoffs.
PUMPED!

It's worth watching the full 5 mins. *tear*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...