A Bitch Called Mom wrote a blog today that made me laugh and reminded me of a time some guy in a bar not too many years ago (before the large weight gain) groped me.
We'll call him MB for Man Boy and of course Me for ME.
MB: places his hand on my bum with a certain firmness.
Me: Looking shocked then annoyed at his smugness.
I gently grabbed a hold of his manhood and smiled back with the same smugness.
MB: looking fiercely shocked....he replied, "WTF BITCH?"
Me: What? Squeezing his manhood a little... What the hell in the world told you it was okay to put your ugly paws on me uninvited like that would somehow swoon me like some random pickup line and I wouldn't return the pleasantries?
MB: Looking shocked, & his friends laughing their asses off.
Me: "I thought so", (released him and smiled)"have a nice night".
His friends ended up sitting with us the rest of the night, not sure where MB ended up but I do not think he will ever put his paws on another woman uninvited again. lol
Thursday, 7 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Updates October 2025
I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...
-
I've noticed a theme among many blogs this morning. Reflection. Notes to younger self. et cetra. I would love to say I could write a n...
-
....... Yes it was rhetorical. Although I'm currently not dating cos I think men are stupid. I love men. I do. But I think I would lo...
I feel like this lesson needs to be passed on - and variations such as stop trying to look up my skirt or down my shirt. I'm honestly really tired of men on the bus or the train trying to look up my skirt because I have a bag between my ankles. Dudes I have my knees as close together as possible - so stop looking *sigh*
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!
ReplyDeleteBack when I was dating FH, we were in a bar and a VERY drunk man came up, put his arm around my shoulders and grabbed my boob.
I didn't say anything cuz i thought FH knew him.
FH didn't SAY A WORD (he said cuz he thought I knew the drunk).
My repsonse to FH: "At WHAT point in a relationship is it OK for another man to grab my boob??!"
His Response: to go play a game of pinball...
Should've known better than to marry him at THAT moment.
Men can be such SLIMEBALLS!
Too funny! What's good for the goose is good for the gander after all.
ReplyDeleteOh and btw thanks for placing Bob's Place on your blog roll. Glad to hear that you like my writing!
ReplyDelete