Today, if I didn't breath properly, someone was bitching at me today.
Today was the day for all errors in the past, lack of stock, and all around shitty attitudes to find me today. Not to mention, being bitched at for other people's accidents. I just happen to be the first person many see when they want to yell at someone.
Know it's a rough day when several people comment, "You're having a pop before noon and a second one?"
I graduated Class of 90' from one high school, and repeated my Gr 12th year at a different high school. That 20yr reunion is this October. And holy man did the people I went to high school with stay there!!!!
I wouldn't be surprised if the reunion gets cancelled due to a few assholes who deem the city we went to school in a dump and "beneath him" to attend if its held in a shitty restaurant, (one that will accommodate a large group for a small deposit in the city we grew up in, went to high school in) and what HE thinks all of should be able to afford,cos him and his wife didn't "shit out a bunch of money sucking babies". In the restaurants defence, it was a dump back in the day, but its been renovated to a stylish martini bar type restaurant.
Very long story short, and the facebook wall rants go on and on and on.... and on.....
shouldn't the reunion be about mingling with old high school mates, and not where it's held? You should see the shit being spewed on the reunion wall. It's crazy.
I posted my two bits, if it keeps up rent out the gym of the high school! I'm sure we could get it for free.
Sadly, due to a few assholes who are ruining it for everyone else, and not to mention my ex who is attending... the "not attending" list, is growing more and more every day, and the "attending, maybe attending" lists are going down.
Thanks assholes. If this venue isn't to your liking, maybe you just shouldn't come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Updates October 2025
I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...
-
I've noticed a theme among many blogs this morning. Reflection. Notes to younger self. et cetra. I would love to say I could write a n...
-
....... Yes it was rhetorical. Although I'm currently not dating cos I think men are stupid. I love men. I do. But I think I would lo...
I haven't gone to any of my HS reunions and probably won't. I didn't have a whole lot of fun in HS, so I probably wouldn't have too much fun now. A$$ES.
ReplyDeleteI had a day where between William and the kids- I couldn't do anything right either. Even after I gave up and decided to just sit there not speaking, I was called out for 'THAT LOOK' on my face. ???
We worked it out and it's all good. It was maybe the 2nd fight we have ever had and it's still not a fight by most people standards (no yelling or throwing or slamming). But during- I really wanted to say "Go ahead and bring it ALL up while we're here!!".
Some days, it doesn't pay to get out of bed....