I've had both two real beer, and sex in the last 48 hours, and now... I feel like shit.
I'm not suppose to do either while on Accutane. Even though it is written "on occasion" you can have a drink. I waited 7 months for that friggin occasion, and what did I get? NOTHING. No buzz. Nothing.
And the sex? Mind blowing and extremely needed! (maybe wasn't mind blowing just overdue for my own sanity) now... I have a headache! Migraine actually. Isn't sex suppose to take care of that for you?
Why the sex? If I didn't have it soon, I was going to rape my hot roommate who loves to walk around half naked with his ridiculously delicious body. *sigh*. Plus it's been 7 long months. Self love can only get you so far. That itch in the very back needed to be, well...itched. Hard.
Accutane 1. Murphys Law 1. Just Sayin 0.5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Updates October 2025
I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...
-
I've noticed a theme among many blogs this morning. Reflection. Notes to younger self. et cetra. I would love to say I could write a n...
-
....... Yes it was rhetorical. Although I'm currently not dating cos I think men are stupid. I love men. I do. But I think I would lo...
YAY for Scratchin'!!
ReplyDelete:D
~Kas
Why no sex?
ReplyDelete@Jen - You must be on/taking a secondary form of birth control while on Accutane.
ReplyDeleteI only use condoms as I've never been mentally or emotionally stable on birth control pills. I'm not active enough to have an IUD put in, and
I rather not put more into my body than
absolutely required, as my blood work results say my liver is processing this drug quite slowly. Adding more to my body like alcohol on a regular basis would be doing more harm than good.
Plus, if you do happen to get pregnant while taking Accutane, they can legally schedule you to terminate the pregnancy.
Soooo, to prevent that from happening, it is strong required you take a secondardy form or abstain 100% during your treatment. Although you can play while you have your period, but no one really likes that.
It's a fairly serious drug, one that you don't wake up one morning and decide you're going to take. There was much discussions with my derm and GP to ensure I understood the risks factors of taking this as I had much reservations at first. (and my own research and questions) This is a last resortment measure to treat presistant acne.
My long winded reply.. lol