Friday, 16 September 2011

Ok here are the updates....7 in total.

MonthlyInfor.com
This is for all the ladies and men who have ladies in their lives.

monthlyinfor.com  is a simple tool to help you keep track of your menstrual cycles. Basically, you record each time your period starts, and MonthlyInfo uses your history to generate predictions and statistics about your cycles. You can then create and customize reminders which can be sent to your email address or text messaged to your phone.

Can't go wrong with this. I find it might best serve those of us not on birth control pills etc, so you know exactly when you're getting your period. I count on a calendar, but this is just too easy not too. I've set up reminder emails/texts and messages to myself in regards to:
1)Pmsing commences in 3 days (Don't freak out, you're pmsing, go buy comfort food)2)Breast exam reminders
3)An aprox time as to when I'll start again. (Put tampons in your bag this week)

It hasn't failed me yet.
And the great thing about this, when you have a couple months in, the site will make up a chart and/or pie graph for you, in case you ever need to see the pattern of your cycle for any medical reasons.

FREE! Check it out, try it out, pass the word along. If not for yourself, but for someone you might think could benefit from it.


Whiny Bitch- aka Douche.
He's still texting (although it's slowing down) and I'm still not replying. He's pouting with comments like, "I guess you don't like me anymore. lol" or, "Are you dating someone now?" I replied once, it was short and curt. "I'm busy with stuff."

Of course I still "like" him. He wasn't a complete assface all the time. There are some really good things about him, but blah blah blah... he's someone else's problem now.

Although I think I've got it figured it out. He wants what he can't have. So I'm going to phone him and suggest coffee(in public) and because now he's getting access to me, he won't do anything about it. lol.  I'm going to let him think he's calling the shots etc.

Some might say, just cut all ties etc. I could, but I don't hate him. I'm still a little hurt from the results of our relationship, but I don't hate him. And would always be pleasant in person should we cross paths with our significant others.

Out of Town Guests:
A g/f from out of town came to visit for a week. Without boring you will all the little details, here are some things we got up too.
*CM made Robson St her bitch in a matter of minutes!
*I was assigned my own personal security detail at the Vancouver Art Museum.
*I managed to spend very little money.
Entirely too much laughing, reminiscing, and no rest. It was a good week.

Roommate:
If this guy stays the way he is now, he can stay forever!
He cleans up after himself. He's stealthy quiet. He paid Octobers rent the second week of September. He's considerate. He takes out the garbage, even though I could do it myself. And the first time I cook dinner for us, he does the dishes without saying anything. I asked him what he was doing, he replied "you cooked it, I'll clean it".

Okay, the dude is ME in male form. Or it's simply, I finally am having a roommate experience with someone who has manners and obtains that common sense gene most people seem to be missing these days.

He's told me about a few of his last rooming experiences and they have sounded fairly normal, though thus far has said I'm far more easier to live with compared to those in the past. Maybe it could be cos we're closer to the same age than his previous mates, or the fact we laid down the rules in emails (no he said/she said) of what to expect from each other before I agreed to let him move in.

Whatever it is, it works, right now.

Social Month:
For the month of August and September I have eaten out for practically every single meal. It's just a very social month and a bit. 

Got together with Single & Picky last week for dinner. We met up at the Memphis Blues BBQ House. It was a lot of meat for two girls. As it turns out I'm not a fan of brisket at all. I was a little disappointed overall with the meal. I had an image that the food would be a true southern style. The cooking style maybe, but the taste was bland. Anyone here could cook it the same way. It wasn't anything special other than being a ridiculous amount of meat for cheap.

Aside from the meal itself, getting in a visit with Single &Picky is always a joy. She's a fun girl regardless if the topic is serious or light and fluffy.

Lastly- Yoga:
I started yoga again after a long hiatus, I got the okay to return. Nothing much more to report on that. Other than I'm searching to buy a new matt that is at least 10-12mm thick.

Accutane:
Is a bitch.
I'm starting month 7!!! That's right, we've finished month six 2 days ago.
I do believe we're going to aim for a whole year. I've surrendered to it. Although I did have a real beer or 2 this week.

Can you guess how that went? First alcohol in 6 months? NOTHING! Nothing fun happened. I didn't get drunk off 2 beers. I didn't get a hangover (yay) although I did feel like my body was working a little harder to rid of toxins the next day.  Unfortunately I do not believe I'll be one of those people who can have a drink from time to time while on this accutane. If my body can't handle the regular dosage of this drug, it would make sense it wouldn't react well to alcohol then.

Good news:
I was able to bring my cholesterol down five points. We started at 2.3 and spiked to 5.2. Lowered the dosage and it's under 5 now at 4.7 Which is still considered somewhat high, but no longer in the dangerous zone. This of course wasn't an overnight thing. It's been months to lower it. I thought I was doing everything correctly. I wasn't.
I've since cut out dairy, lowered my meat intake (wasn't that high to begin with) and upped the veggies and fruit etc.

Bad news:
I still have side effects. From a change in my hearing (temporary) to the bleeding noses still. Chapped lips and a little eczema from the accutane dry skin.  I'm doing my best to defeat it. Though it's exhausting at times.

Good news:
I have found a new sunscreen. It's called Sunforgettable. it's stupid expensive though. $53 -$70 depending where you purchase it. It's a mineral powered sunscreen. No more greasy, hot, sweating faces.  I've yet to pick it up, but I'm on it this weekend as I wear sun screen all year round.

There you have it blog-o-sphere family. Updates.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Caleb, don't worry, you and I will sync up the next time you get your man-period. ;-)

    I'm caught up with you too. Hope everything goes smoothly after you're all settled. Good luck in law school dude. I might need you one day lol

    ReplyDelete

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...