I just had the least painful bra fitting/shopping experience in my life! Ever!
The staff at Addition Elle 14+ @ 7302 Marine Way Market Crossing in Burnaby, BC, Canada were amazing. I walked in, explained I was on my lunch hour and that my wire broke while at work.
Salesperson # 474737 wasted no time in small talk, she fitted me, pulled 4 styles in two sizes each style to start. She even came into the fitting room with me, to ensure I was fitting correctly, as I'd been wearing the wrong size (even though the people at The Bay did my last fitting)....
With the exception of one style, I was in and out in 20 minutes with 4 beautiful new bras suggested to me, in my possession.
This was my first experience where I didn't want to throw myself on the ground crying or kill the staff person helping me.
I wanted to hug Addition Elle staff # 474737!!!
I'm loyal member now. I'll be going back and stocking up on the gorgeous bras and panties! They do NOT look like armour. I had committed to the idea that being anything over a 40DD was going to look like amour that could shield small children from the sun with my bra.
To be a 38G/40DDD and still feel feminine + a positive experience = priceless.
Well done Addition Elle. Thank You.
Sincerely,
Just Saying...
Customer # 61437420
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Updates October 2025
I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...
-
I've noticed a theme among many blogs this morning. Reflection. Notes to younger self. et cetra. I would love to say I could write a n...
-
....... Yes it was rhetorical. Although I'm currently not dating cos I think men are stupid. I love men. I do. But I think I would lo...
Awesome. I love it when good people give good help!
ReplyDeleteAnd when you get good bras! :)
I learned last night that the staff that helped me were acknowledged for their work from the corperate offices. :)
ReplyDelete