The wire in my bra just made the snapping sound of a wet towel kissing a guys ass.
The wire in my bra just snapped. And I'm at work. I now have one floppy boob. Yes they're DD's so they do not sit all pretty and perky on their own people.
Stop laughing. lol It's not funny!
The only thing I hate more than bra shopping... is doing it in a rush on my lunch hour.
:(
That is all...carry on with your day now.
Thursday, 20 October 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Updates October 2025
I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...
-
I've noticed a theme among many blogs this morning. Reflection. Notes to younger self. et cetra. I would love to say I could write a n...
-
....... Yes it was rhetorical. Although I'm currently not dating cos I think men are stupid. I love men. I do. But I think I would lo...
I'm subscribing to this blog in solidarity with the DD club, and I've also shared the mortifying experience of the snap strap at work.
ReplyDelete<3
Hey McGillcutty! Welcome to my blog. :)
ReplyDelete