Wednesday, 12 October 2011

I've Been Sold.

Sort of. 
The Bargle Company I work for has announced today that they've sold the company and it's TM rights's to another NY firm.  Not just our company, the parent company and every bargle company that falls under it's umbrella.

What does this mean? Many many people are going to be out of work.
Until I have an end date, it's business as normal. 

It's kind of a shame. I like the area and the building I work in. Looking for a new job, negotiating wages and shopping for proper cooperate clothes is not fun. Though part of being an adult I guess.

I loathe the idea of having to work in Surrey. I will commute a distance, just to avoid crossing that particular bridge. I worked 5 years in crackville and the stress of being mugged for drug money as I walked thru the shadiest area of crackville was always there. Even if most of the smacky and crackies were for the most part were harmless. It's not a desirable place to work. Not true of all the Surrey District. Just Crackville.

So there you have it. I have a pending unemployment date.

2 comments:

  1. uh oh--- keeping good employment thoughts for you!

    ~Kas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kas...
    There are a few more announcements to come. They're just ironing our the finer details before making the last couple announcements in the coming weeks, and suring the transition over the next 2-4 months.

    ReplyDelete

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...