Sunday, 2 October 2011

Rotting Feet & Ass.

I ate popcorn tonight!
3 full handfuls!

For those that don't know, I HATE popcorn. I think it smells like rotting feet and ass.
Yes I know what ass smells like. Any girl who's ever had a b/f that thinks his farts are funny, knows what ass smells like.

I was craving it. That in itself is just messed up. Until til someone mentioned my body was probably craving salt. Or I was pregnant.

I've eaten popcorn tonight. I did not enjoy it, but my craving did.
Wonder how sick I'll be tomorrow?

1 comment:

  1. Yep-- Prolly just wanting the salt. I ate popcorn this weekend too. That's a rare thing. Course, I most anything that was in front of me this weekend too.... damn lack of control.

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...