Thursday, 6 June 2013

Product Name Dropping!!! - Green Works - Works!!!

I bought a new bathroom/kitchen cleaner over the weekend, mostly due to the fact it was $2 cheaper than the normal stuff I use... and I'm saving all my money for a car...

Every few dollars I can save, whether it be $2 here, $10 there etc..
all gets dropped into the car fund.

I used Green Works Bathroom Cleaner for the first time. I have to say, I'M SOLD!
This stuff was not only cheaper than the Mr. Clean I've been accustom too over the years, I used less, and took 10 mins less time to clean.

In 10 mins, I cleaned a very disgusting tub, a regular toilet/basin, sink, and kitchen sink.
All which normally takes me 20-30 mins with Mr. Clean.

SOLD I tell ya, SOLD! 

Don't get me wrong. Mr. Clean is an excellent brand, and will still have a place in my home, until I slowly try the other Green Work products out there!

Save time and money, go try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...