Sunday, 29 June 2014

New TO DO List

A few years ago I had a 40 things before 40 list.
And while it ended up being categorized by Success, Fail, Attempted/Opted out, Spares. It might have not been the full 40 I set out of myself, but in the end I fullfilled 40 things.

I'm making a new list. Not sure if I'll make it public, and it's not a long list. I see it growing, with no time limit either, cos, well, some depend heavily on available finances. As I'm still working hard at recovering from a car accident, a certain amount of money is allocated towards treatments every month. Making doing some things limited without saving first. They will be attempted for sure!

As I attempt these adventures, I'll update ya here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...