I've finished my first two weeks of taking my meds only every second day.
What I've noticed so far:
What I've noticed so far:
* My speech has sped up. Like I have so much more to say, and cant get it out fast enough.
* I'm injecting into ALL conversations around me. Almost like i have some weird obligation to be part of everything.
* My appetite has increased!!!! I'm trying to be more mindful of the nurturance I'm putting into my body.
* I 'feel' like I'm getting a better sleep, that is when the animal Charlieturd allows me to sleep.
* I feel like I have a little more energy than I have. I'm more restless.
I keep using the phrase *I feel* cos I'm not sure that any of the above mentioned is actually happening, or if it's all in my psyche.
What I have noticed to be more true, are the animals around me are more drawn to me than what they have been lately. Dogs love me. I've had people at local parks who's dogs will run away from them to come get loves from me. My favourite was a dog at Rocky Point Pier; of course I asked permission if I could pet their dog as he seemed to really want my attention. He laid down, belly up, and gave him all the love in the world.
The kicker were the owners... the dad said this never happens. When his wife arrived on scene she looked astonished as she asked "what have you done to my dog?" apparently he's not the most loving with his generosity when it comes to getting puppy love from strangers, let alone to expose his belly. That story always grounds and reminds me that animals truly know a persons intentions. I might have been a dog in a pervious life.
I start taking my meds every 3rd day starting this Sunday. Will update again then.
No comments:
Post a Comment