I'm at the end of my 3rd week of weening off my anxiety medication. First week of taking my meds every 3rd day.
It's not going well. At all!
I'm crying at everything. Although I have lifted energy, my brain and thoughts are a whole other story. My thoughts are racing to the point I'm worried that I'm back at the very beginning of where I was when sought professional assistance to get a grip.
I had my talk therapy today, and it's not often anymore when I get to talk to my shrink while I'm having an attack.
We've agreed together I will speak with my GP and ask for a new plan/course of action. As I love the new energy level, I do not love the racing brain, crying, the blinding headaches (existed before, but are amped up now) or lacking any sort of composure.
Granted, today was my first day with my new job working from home; and things did not go well. Short of it is, I went into the office as I just couldn't deal with all the issues I was having trying to complete a simple task.
IT is on it tonight, as I have to be up and running on Monday to work from home every second day until the pandemic numbers drop enough. We're doing our part.
I informed those around me that may be affected in/directly by my mood swings. Nothing but support. There is something to be said for not making excuses as to why you're behaving/feeling ABC etc, being honest about it allows people to either decide to embrace or distance themselves to/from you. I've been lucky. So incredibly lucky. I wish everyone was met with the same support.
Gonna leave ya here. I'm off to cry in the shower, and have a drink with a gf in my bubble.
Stay weird peeps.
No comments:
Post a Comment