Monday, 13 July 2009

SIBLINGS FOR SALE! FREE TO A GOOD HOME!

Rant.

Not much of anything to say that has any real relevance. Just bitchy.

Things happening in my life at the moment.

ME:
I’m fat. No I’m not being hard on myself, I’m realistic about it.
I’m fat. I am doing something about it, but its discouraging at the same time.

MEN:
Men suck in general. I swear I was a dude in a past life. I’m smarter than most men. And really starting to think there must me SOMETHING about my online profile, that say I’m only looking for booty. *ugh*

Anyone want to take a stab at rewriting it for me?!?!
Send me a msg, I’ll send you my profile link infor in a private email.

SIBLINGS:
I’m NOT a fan of my siblings.
Is there something in the water and they all decided to get uber bitchy at the same time?

My one brother is about to get written off completely.
His oldest son (28) my nephew got married last summer.

Any guess how I found out? FACEBOOK! AFTER THE FACT!..
“Oh but it was just a small wedding” my brother says.
Um ok, you do know they’ve posted pictures of the wedding online and it was anything but small.

THEN I learned the same nephew was expecting a baby. Again…. Any guess I found out? FACEBOOK!

THEN!... yes there is one more. I learned the baby was born this past Friday.. *sigh* by FACEBOOK!

None of my siblings have yet to receive a call regarding the news and all my brother had to say when I called him was, “it’s been a few crazy days.” “

“Really? Cos your wife’s side of the family all know, cos they’ve posted their responses on FACEBOOK!.
So while you’re lovely wife (who we all secretly hate) was making 1000 calls, she couldn’t make 5 more?”

FEELING THE FUCKING LOVE!

So I sent a message to my nephew with my love etc and told him I would call our side of the family for him.. He was so ever grateful.

Anyone guess what the general replies were to the new of a new BABY coming into the world by one of our family members?

“oh, ummm, that’s nice”

WOW, that’s showing some love and support.

Ok I know the saying, you can choose your family etc, or you have to love them but you don’t have to like them etc…

I can disown them? Cut all ties? Cos it doesn’t seem to matter what kind of effort I put in.

FIVE SIBLINGS FOR SALE!
Ranging in age 49-55
They are house broken, but lack common sense and manners.
And probably too old and set in their ways to be retrained.
Free to a reasonably good home.
Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Updates October 2025

 I no longer work directly with the Screaming Banshee! Back in June we had a meeting and completed a manager's shuffle. The company does...